OPEN FOR FILM ENTRIES
Please read the following requirements before you complete our online entry form.
2018 SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Films must NOT have screened in Los Angeles prior to our festival.
- Films must be submitted through a online screener.
- Films must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2017.
- All non-English films must have English subtitles.
- Works-in-progress will be considered, provided they will be completed prior to the festival.
- Do NOT send stills or press kits. If your film is selected we will ask you to email us a still in jpeg format.
- You may submit more than one film, but you must complete a separate entry form and pay entry fee for each film.
- Early Deadline: March 16, 2018
- Regular Deadline: April 27, 2018
- Late Deadline: May 25, 2018
- Extended Deadline: June 15, 2018
Shorts under 25 minutes, for each entry:
- Early Deadline: $49
- Regular Deadline: $55
- Late Deadline: $65
- Extended Deadline: $75
Long shorts 25 to 45 minutes, for each entry:
- Early Deadline: $53
- Regular Deadline: $59
- Late Deadline: $69
- Extended Deadline: $79
- Entry fees must be paid online with any major credit card.
- We do NOT accept checks.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be viewed without payment.
- Film selection for the festival will be made by the screening committee.
- All filmmakers will be notified via email of acceptance.
- Our selection committee will factor in previous screenings in the Los Angeles area when determining a film's selection.
*Academy Award® Qualifying
- Best of Fest*
- Best Foreign Film*
- Best Drama
- Best Comedy
- Best Animation*
- Best Experimental
- Best Documentary*
ONLINE SCREENER Filmmakers can submit their films online by providing us a Vimeo link and password. Pay entry fee online using your credit card, you do NOT need to mail us any physical materials. Save money on postage fees and avoid the hassle of producing, packaging, and mailing blu-rays.